Saturday, April 25, 2009

Amita

I went to Flagstaff, Arizona over the weekend, to give my own priorities up as an act of service, and I helped a woman open up her Mayan cacao shop. In giving myself, I released my selfishness, my answers, my ego, everything that we seem to have to hold on to to feel any sort of validity.

But, I became a completely selfless vessel to help someone with their greater cause. This shop is for the greater good. Instead of thinking forwardly at a constant, What am I supposed to be doing? How am I going to get it done in time?, I slowed down and gave myself to a cause that was entirely foreign to me for a week. And through it, I found myself.

I will leave the program I am in right now, to return to Screen Acting and get a B.F.A. in that program, in addition I will have a minor in Theater and a minor in P.R. and Advertising, and that is the path that I've been searching for.

No drug would make me feel better about what was not right in my own life. I needed to change it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment